Want More Information, Contact Us Now!
Steps to Register
What does a Dental Assistant do?
- Assist Dentists in all treatment procedures
- Prepare work area for treatments and procedures
- Ensure that patients are comfortable in the dental chair
- Sterilize dental instruments and disinfect the patient treatment rooms
- Handle dental instruments for dentists during procedures and have everything ready for the dental procedure
- Dry patients’ mouths using suction and other equipment
- Instruct patients in proper post-op instructions
- Take and potentially develop radiographs and complete lab tasks
- Help maintain accurate dental records of dental treatments and patients’ conditions
- Take dental impressions, make temporary dental crowns, assemble dental syringes, and take intraoral photos
- Schedule patient appointments
- Work with patients on billing and payment